This sketch is challenge #12 at Creative-Sketches. We hope you'll play along with us. Since we are relative new-comers to the challenge scene, you can rest assured that all who stop by will check out the links and see your creation!
For this card, I began with creating chipboard embellishments using my Big Shot and the Daisies #2 flower die.
To create your own chipboard embellishments:
- Cut chipboard slightly larger than the element you are going to cut out. (I've used the smallest flower on this die.)
- Cut Designer Series Paper (or card stock) to the same size.
- Run through the Big Shot on your die to cut.
- Use a Glue Stick to adhere the layered pieces.
- Options: instead of layering DSP onto your chipboard, consider painting it with ink or adhering glitter.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! For additional detail, here are the marvelous Stampin' Supplies used today:
Ink: Stazon Black, Stampin Write Markers: Blush Blossom (skin), Baja Breeze (dress detail), Riding Hood Red (bows and heart), Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip (hair)
Paper: Love Letter Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Tools and Embellishments: Big Shot, Daisies #2 Flower die, Heart to Heart XL punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner, Stampin' Scrub
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online