Too cute not to share

Blog surfing can turn up some incredible ideas! Some can't wait - I was prepared to save this for a future post, but it can't wait... but before I get to that - lookie here:


I recently ran across this Advent calendar made out of tiny matchbox boxes on the Martha Stewart website. It is, of course, an adorable Advent calendar - but it would also be adorable as a little jewelry box or a little embellishment storage system, or ..or.. okay. Get a grip.
Now, you may have a bunch of boxes laying around just waiting for the perfect project; but, what if you don't? Ah, ha! Well, Stampin' Up has this great Sizzix Bigz matchbox die that will cut and score a for you all in one pass.
Matchbox Die (#114890)
Like I said, I was all excited about this project and it's many possibilities so I knew I had to share it with you right away. And then I went to look up the Matchbox die so that I could give you all of the deets and I noticed something even more exciting. It's on sale! EEK! Check it out!




Just in time, too. My hubby just walked in and offered to take me and the boys out to eat. No cooking this afternoon - hooray! Gotta run before he finds out there's already good food to eat in the fridge :)

  Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Adorable! What a fabulous use for the Matchbox Die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! And the perfect motivation to buy the die if you don't have it already! I have it already and am half tempted to buy another just because it is such and awesome price!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!