Has your bot lost a cog ?!

Well this one has!
Join us in class this Friday to make this fun Get Well card. We will be reviewing a couple of coloring techniques and learning some tricks for figuring out sketches. Contact me to RSVP.
Where: Hope Lutheran Church, Melbourne FL
When: 9:30 - 10:30 this Friday (Nov. 5)
Materials fee $5. Includes materials necessary to make 1 card (including envelope)
Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Lots of Bots
Ink: StazOn black plus markers to color
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet & Sour Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools and Embellishments: XL Double Punch Cogs
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Paper Cutter (104152), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642) Need supplies? Click to SHOP NOW Thank you!

Comments

  1. So cute!! Great choice of colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn you, Adriana, now I want that cog punch (that and the bat punch are the only ones I don't own)! This is so cute, and would be perfect for one of my grandsons. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cindy, darn you Adrianna! I thought I could live without that punch! This is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never liked that bunch until now--great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!