Creative Sketches 2 Challenges

Creative Sketches has two challenges for you today!
First is to use the sketch you see here; the second part of the challenge is to make your creation holiday related. I somehow managed to forget that second part when creating my cards. What can I say? I got excited about using some images I printed out with My Digital Studio and forgot all about the "holiday" part! Here are three hybrid projects. (Hybrid because they use both digital and traditional crafting elements.)
The card on the right sticks to the layout while the tag turns it on it's side. On the left-hand card, I expanded the image area to fit a trio of trees and added some ribbon for additional color.
To see additional projects, be sure to stop by the Creative Sketches blog and see what the other designers have to share.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. There all cute cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle card with the cut out presents! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun set of cards! Very bright and cool how you use the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and fun on a gloomy day here. I like how you showed the sketch variation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun set of cards! Love the colors and the layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!