- First, stamp your image onto your main card stock panel.
- Next, stamp the same image again onto a piece of clear acetate or window sheet.
- Turn this second image face down, being careful to line it up under the original image.
- Press your hand over the acetate and lightly run your hand over it. This will help to insure that your entire image is transferred.
- Even on smooth cardstock, you'll notice that the entire image does not transfer. This is ok - this is just a reflection and should just give a hint of the image.
- Color in your image using your preferred coloring method. Remember that the reflected image will be a softer version of whatever you do up top.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Well Scripted
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy, Hostess package Designer Series PaperTools/Other: Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Brayer, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Jumbo Oval punch, 1/4" Navy grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!