Mojo Sketch and Holiday Best

Today the mojo just isn't with me! The sketch is great and I know I should be able to make a card to go with it, but it just ain't hap'nin'! However, let's keep it in perspective (and butcher a fishing analogy): A bad hour stamping is still better than a good hour working! Amen!
And, that, my friends is attempt #3 at this layout... crooked bling and all. And now, it's off to run errands. Maybe once I've done the important family and house tasks, my mojo will return and I can work on tomorrow's blog post! Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: (Level 1 Hostess set: Holiday Best)
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Real Red and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Other: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone brads

Comments