DivaSC45 Autumn Harvest Greeting Card

8.29.2009

It's Saturday and time for another sketch with Utah Divas Int'l. Yay!

I wanted to play with some fall images (for some weird reason... I mean it's 95 outside!) and chose pumpkins from our Autumn Harvest stamp set. I quickly colored them in with an Aqua Painter and ink from the lids of various classic inks. The layout was a simple one - I didn't doctor it up too much, but I did switch the placement of the two center pieces. I guess I just can't leave a sketch alone!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Utah Divas blog site and see more cards made with this sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Full Calendar (114966), Autumn Harvest (110372)
Ink: Old Olive (102277), More Mustard (103162), Pumpkin Pie (103040), Stazon Black (101406)
Paper: More Mustard (100946), Soft Suede (115318), Old Olive (100702), Watercolor paper
Other: Crimper (101618), Photo Corners punch (109042), Modern Label punch (116630), Vintage brads (109109), Aqua Painter (103954)

5 comments:

  1. i love it!!!! too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv your pumpkins Adriana .... luv the orange, green & browns - great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins!! Don't you just love fall?!!! I'm so happy to be playing with my leaves again!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you flipped the sketch, Adriana!!!! It's been so hot here, I am really ready for fall, just looking at this card makes me feel cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars, I love fall, and these pumpkins are so gorgeous on your beautiful card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground