DivaSC38 Stampin' Up! Animal Stories

7.11.2009

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today's sketch from UDI is a one that is done often, and usually with great results! I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Divas have done with it. Did they turn it? Change the shapes? You never know with such a talented group of ladies. Be sure to check out the link here so that you can see what they've done!

As for what I've done.... well, as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!, I was able to pre-purchase a few of the new items from the just released Idea Book & Catalog. Two of the items I bought were the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper (that's our 12x12 double-sided printed paper) and the coordinating stamp set, Animal Stories. After sharing this paper with others, let me tell you that we all love the fun colors and the great prints on the paper. The designs are SO adorable, you' won't know whether to frame them or use them! ;)

Now, I did use these two items on my card along with our coordinating colors of card stock and just a few tools and embellishments. My son was in the room while I was working on this card and came up with the sentiment (which makes it even cuter to me! lol) Can't wait to send this out to my friend Lynette as a Thank You for having us over to swim. I hope you enjoy the card - thanks for stopping by!




Stamps: Animal Stories
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Rose Red, Tall Tales DSP
Other: Big Shot, Billboard (strip alpha), Flower Fusion, 1" circle, Designer Label punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Ticket Corner punch, Soft Subtles brads

4 comments:

  1. very cute. love the colors!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! What a great idea for this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! It's fun and cute, and the sentiment your son chose is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Tweet, Adriana!! hehheehee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground