Craft Room Organization, part 2

Another "share" for you on Organization. :)

Our Forget-me-not Keeper is the perfect solution for storing finished cards! I didn't think I had that many (I tend to give them away....), but I did manage to fill the box. (Maybe I'll even decorate the outside one day, lol)

The Keeper does come with it's own index tabs, but I decided to copy an idea seen at convention last year and make my own monthly calendar. This way, I can write down birthdays and other important days and make sure I send a card on time. I stamped our Calendar background stamp with Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock, then filled in the months with our Full Calendar stamp set. The month names were stamped with Bold Brights Classic Inks; I then matted the calendar with matching card stock.


Now I can take a look at the month and see what cards I need to send.

I used the index tabs that come with the box to sort the remaining cards by use (Thinking of you, Get Well, Baby, etc.) Now there's no excuse to miss a birthday or other event!
To order your own Forget-me-not Keeper or other Stampin' Up! merchandise, click here or on the catalog shown in the right sidebar. Either will take you to my official Su! site where you can shop 24/7. Thanks for your support!

Comments