Altered CD Scrapbook Album

Check out this great CD album! That's right, the front and back of this scrapbook are altered CD's. I don't want to ruin the surprise for my class attendees on Sunday, May 17th so I won't share everything about this album; but, I can tell you that I used a Simply Scrappin' kit to make putting this project together a simple and fun thing!

If you'll be in the area, contact me to reserve your spot - only 6 are left! Class is from 2:00 - 5:00 PM still giving you time for church in the morning and time to relax in the evening before bed. The materials fee is only $15 and provides all of the materials you'll need to complete this album with the exception of adhesive and your photos.

Here's a photo of a couple of my pages. I still need to do a little journaling, but this will give you an idea of the possibilities! Remember to RSVP by May 12th!

Comments