Stampin' Up! Pennant Die Pizza and a movie!


My son Devin's birthday is this week. I can't believe he'll be 10 already! (He's ready.... I'm not!)

We'll be taking a few of his buddies out for pizza and to the movies to see the 2nd "Night at the Museum". When we started making plans I remembered the great pizza invitations shared by SU! co-founder Shelli Gardner at last year's convention. They were easy to make using our Pennant Die for the Big Shot and I also got the opportunity to use up some paper scraps making the toppings! My pizza slices were made with the small pennant; the die has a larger one on it as well for jumbo slices :)

The top of the pizza flips up to show the outing information (which I typed up on the computer). A quick project to put together and it was great to make an invitation that wasn't too childish for my "big guy". Enjoy!

Supplies:
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White (and scraps of Bravo Burgundy, Garden Green for the toppings)
Other: Pennant Die, Big Shot

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I love what you came up with. Very creative.

    Katy
    http://creativescapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i come to the party too? i love pizza and want to see the movie as well.

    love the invites!!!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love that. What a great idea. I may steal it for next year. It's going in to my favs. Great job, as usual!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!