Stampin' Up! Home Decor


Hi everyone and welcome to my kitchen :)

Yes, this is actually a picture of the built-in desk in the kitchen. As you can see, there's no paperwork being done here. Instead, we've made it into a coffee bar. But what I really wanted to share with you is the "happiness" on the wall.

The word is a vinyl rub-on, part of our Decor Elements collection. It was very easy to apply and when I'm ready to remove it, I'll be able to just peel it off with no harm to the wall.

Happiness - a good cup of coffee and easy, affordable decor!
Contact me if you would like information regarding our Decor Elements line. There are many styles to choose from and many ways to use them!

Comments

  1. cute, but the counter is soooo clean. don't know what that's like in my house. haha.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!