Heat Embossin with Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs


Good morning!

Do you remember the first thing that WOWed you when you started working with paper? I do - heat embossing! Seeing that stamped image covered with powder, then seeing that powder heat and lift up and turn shiny! Wow - like magic! And aside from it's "magical" qualities, it's beautiful!

This week I promised one of our newest Friday ladies that I would come up with a card that would be suitable for a wedding. With this beautiful scroll image from our Baroque Motifs stamp set, I created this card which I think will suit nicely. I love the elegant feel of the card and the "Cherish" sentiment, for me it's one of the most important parts of the vows.

I hope that you all enjoy the card and that it encourages you to think about what first wowed you in stamping and made you fall in love with the craft. Friday ladies - don't forget to RSVP. Thanks!

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Blush Blossom, Going Gray, Whisper White
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punch

Comments

  1. How elegant. I love the colors! Very nice! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant, adriana!!! love it

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!