Friday's Card Stampin' Up! Bitty Birthday Cupcakes


I apologize for the "darkness" of this photo. My wonderful hubby and my boys bought me a light kit and tent for taking pictures of my projects; it should be here later this week and then I'll be able to take better pics to share! :)

So, this is the card we will making this Friday at our Hope Lutheran class. As usual, the supplies will be cut and ready for you to assemble as per the sample or the way you like it. Take a look through the supplies listed below so you'll have an idea of any supplies you'll want to bring. This hostess set has a few other images, but you are welcome to bring your own if you have something you'd rather use. Please RSVP and I'll see you there!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Birthday, (hostess level 1) Darling Dots
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal
Paper: Rainbow Sherbet Designer Series Paper, Card stock- Green Galore, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal
Other: Large Oval punch, Small Oval punch, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments

  1. too cute. it almost looks like there is crystal effects on the cherries.

    love it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!