Elegant Mom Birthday Greeting Card


Hi Everyone,

Today's card is one that I made for my mom's birthday. She likes a more formal, feminine look for her cards and, if her reaction said anything, I got it right this time!

Simple ingredients and a simple layout can really make an elegant card. Here's what I used:

Stamps: Watercolor Vine Jumbo wheel, Bloomin' Beautiful
Ink: Versamark, Bravo Burgundy Classic Ink, Rose Red Classic Ink, Mellow Moss Classic Ink, StazOn Black
Paper: Sahara Sand card stock, Watercolor paper, Vellum
Other: Paper Snips, Pretties kit (1/2 pearls), Stampin' Pastels, ribbon (ret.)

Comments

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! Very feminine and elegant. I'm definitely saving this one on my computer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!