- Our Basic Black card base is first layered with a piece of basic gray cardstock that was run through the shot on a texture plate.
- The two (only orange) large scallops are one die while the two apricot appeal scalloped circles are from a second scallop circle die.
- I took a few minutes to punch tiny holes into each scallop with a 1/16" handheld punch - just to dress it up a bit.
- The spiky flowers are also cut from only orange cardstock and are from our new Flower Daisies die.
- I topped it off with an orange button and a little bit of silver cording.
Even though it didn't involve any stamping (gasp!); I kinda like this card. Even better... my son Alan thought it was great and gave me the thumbs up. :) Thanks for stopping by.